Skip to main content

Piqua State Bank

Categories

Banking

About Us

The Piqua State Bank was organized in 1910 by L. C. Neimann. During that same year the Farmers State Bank was opened in Piqua by George Wille. In 1914, the Wille family purchased the Piqua State Bank and merged the two banks under the name of the Piqua State Bank. John Wille, George Wille’s son, owned and managed the bank for the next 50 years.

The Bank was eventually purchased by Galen L. (Jack) Curry following his retirement from the Army. The Curry family has owned and operated the bank to this day. The bank is now the only locally owned locally operated bank in Woodson and Allen counties. Several Curry family members are employed by the bank and the bank continues to grow and prosper.

It is the mission of the Piqua State Bank to maintain the safety of the depositor’s money, maximize profits for the stockholders, and have a positive impact on the community.

Images

Gallery Image 13707796_1349286955100422_368217161668835407_n.jpg
Gallery Image 19679268_2023146074381170_8474239773856462471_o.jpg
Gallery Image 36952669_2146759632019813_335003493423120384_o.jpg
Gallery Image 83954365_3179106292118470_1257029961378693120_n.jpg
Gallery Image 104482296_3554474601248302_8110156054920055644_n.jpg
Gallery Image 116557156_3653670527995375_8199738135060610942_n.jpg

Building our community since 1894

© 2020 Iola Area Chamber of Commerce

Powered by Firespring