We are searching for sales-minded, diligent, positive individuals who thrive in a customer-orientated environment. As part of this position, qualified individuals will be responsible for accurate and prompt handling of customer transactions, as well as strong problem-solving skills while responding to customer concerns in a professional setting. Prior sales experience and math skills are preferred. Ideal candidates will have a friendly personality and understand how the bank can best serve the local community.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Skills necessary to work independently within a team setting.
- Be detail-oriented and organized.
- Advance communication and customer service skills.
- Moderate level of understanding of basic personal computer programs (Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Greet all customers with a smile and sincere welcoming upon arriving at the bank.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all customers and bank associates.
- Handle all customer banking transactions, including deposits and withdraws, issuing money orders, cashier checks and other financial instruments, wire transactions, and exchange of foreign currency efficiently.
- Process check and debit card orders.
- Addressing customers' questions and concerns in person or over the phone.
- Maintain and balance proper cash drawer levels.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The physical demands listed above are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.